Terms and Conditions apply for online advertising promotional credits:
- In order to activate this offer, you need to enter the promotional code through the Billing tab in your account within 14 days of creating the account. In all circumstances, you must create your account and enter the promotional code before December 30, 2012 in order to qualify for this offer.
- Promotional codes have no promotional value and entry of the promotional code serves only to begin your qualification for the associated promotional credit.
- To qualify for the promotional credit you must accrue advertising charges in the amount of $25 within 31 days of entering your promotional code. For example, if you enter the code on September 1, 2012 you'll have until October 1, 2012 to accrue advertising charges in the amount of $25. In all circumstances, you must enter your promotional code before December 30, 2012 in order to activate this offer.
- Your account must be successfully billed by AdWords and remain in good standing in order to qualify for a promotional credit.
- The promotional credit will be applied within approximately 5 days of your account reaching the threshold for accrued advertising charges specified above, as long as you’ve activated your account using the promotional code and fulfilled all requirements stated in the offer. Once applied, the promotional credit will appear on the Billing Summary page in your account.
- Use of the offer may be restricted to automatic payments billing options.
- Offer restricted to advertisers with a billing address in Canada.
- One promotional credit per customer.
- Advertisers will be charged for all advertising that exceeds the promotional credit. Advertisers can suspend their ads anytime before the promotional credit amount is exhausted if they do not wish to receive additional advertising charges. Google will not notify you once the promotional credit has been exhausted.
- Offer subject to ad approval, valid registration, and acceptance of the Google AdWords Program standard terms and conditions.
- The promotional credit is non-transferable and may not be sold or bartered.
- Advertisers are responsible for the payment of any taxes incurred.
- If you create your Google AdWords account in a different currency than the one in which your promotional credit has been awarded, the actual amount of the promotional credit may be subject to foreign currency fluctuations.
- Offer may be revoked at any time prior to acceptance for any reason by Google Inc.
- Based on the details you provided in order to receive a promotional credit, Google may contact you at a later date to set up your account.
- Your use of the promotional credit constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions. Offer void where prohibited by law.
Phone Support Terms:
- Phone support available from Mon – Fri, 9am – 9pm ET (local toll charges may apply). This offer is limited to advertisers based in Canada. Support is available in English and French only. Offer subject to business and website qualification. If you are an established AdWords advertiser looking for help with your campaign, please visit support.google.com/adwords.