Recent Quotes (30 days)

You have no recent quotes
chg | %

Sun-Rype Products Ltd.  

(Public, TSE:SRF)   Watch this stock  
Find more results for SRF

Officers and directors

Merv Geen
Independent Chairman of the Board
Dave McAnerney
President, Chief Executive Officer
Amanda Burns CPA
Chief Financial Officer, Vice President - Finance
Lesli Bradley
Vice President - Operations
Bernard Belanger
Vice President - Sales & Marketing
Warren Sarafinchan
Vice President - Supply Chain
James Allen Pattison
Director
Glen D. Clark
Independent Director
James E. Eccott
Independent Director
Michael J. Korenberg
Independent Director

Address

1165 Ethel Street
KELOWNA, BC V1Y 2W4
Canada
+1-250-4706402 (Phone)
+1-250-4706485 (Fax)

Website links

Sun-Rype Products Ltd. (Sun-Rype) is a Canadian juice and fruit snack company based in Kelowna, BC. The Kelowna facility also houses research and development facilities, marketing and administrative support functions. The Company produces pure juices, which are either pressed from process apples (not from concentrate apple juice) or made from 100% juice concentrates. It produces apple, lime, orange, banana, grape, mango, peach, watermelon, pineapple and strawberry juices. Its products includes: juices, nutritious snacks, beverages, plastic bottles. As of December 31, 2011, Sun-Rype food products comprised 54% of the Company�s net sales. In October 2013, the Company announced that SRF Acquisition Inc (SRF) acquired the Company. In October 2013, Great Pacific Industries Inc, a majority-owned unit of Jim Pattison Group, acquired the remaining 46% interest which it did not already own, in Sun-Rype Products Ltd.

Related companies

* Delayed by up to 20 minutes -  Disclaimer