Canadian Super Car!!! HTT Plethore LC-750

Canada
Ontario, Canada
count-dynamo
this car and company ave been around for a little while, but ive never seen a thread about them here, so here you all go
seen the car twice now at the Toronto auto show, and its stunning to say the least
and from the few video clips ive seen of it, its sounds is of the gods, a deep rumbling scream
oh, and its rear end is crazy ridiculous wide
http://www.httsupercar.com/

canadian super car:
HTT PLETHORE LC-750 (750 for the horsepower)
a Plethore LC-1300 (1300hp option is planned and soon available)
DSC_0303.jpg

DSC_0305.jpg

yes, central driving position!

in yellow:

DSC_0093-1.jpg

DSC_0096.jpg

DSC_0106.jpg

DSC_0100.jpg

DSC_0114-3.jpg

Frame: Carbon fiber with integrated security cage
Body: Carbon fiber

3 seats, central for driving
scissor doors, remote controlled
back up cameras

specialized V8 engine, 7 L
750 HP [WITH A 1300HP OPTION in the workings]
6 speed manual

dimensions
wheelbase: 115"/292cm
length: 181"/460cm
width 86"/218cm
height: 45"/114cm
weight: 1250kg

Seen one in person before, not a bad looking car and it certainly looks nice on paper. It would be nice to see us Canadians give the Europeans a run for their money :P

I agree with the Burnout comment. It just doesn't look good at all.

really eh?
personally i like it, there isnt much out there thats quite like it, thus why i have such appreciation for it. very unique.
give this company some time, and they will surely show some truly spectacular stuff, this car is just a start

That is quite the ride. 3 seats? Not the first time.

Over 700 horsepower is ridiculous. 1300 is even more insane. Not that stupid amounts of power is a bad thing. One thing that catches my eye is the price. 425K for a car that's capable of well over the millennium mark? That's not bad for that much power.

That is quite the ride. 3 seats? Not the first time.

Over 700 horsepower is ridiculous. 1300 is even more insane. Not that stupid amounts of power is a bad thing. One thing that catches my eye is the price. 425K for a car that's capable of well over the millennium mark? That's not bad for that much power.

this price is going up how-ever
due to production cost, and the company being booked until 2013 (last i heard, and that was MONTHS ago) the cost will be well over the 600k mark - also due to a likely model upgrade/update

Looks pretty icky.

Should go like the clap though, so that's nice. I just hope the rest of the car is up to the power...

Even though I know it won't be.

It looks like a collection of dodgy supercar styling cliches. And melted.

Oh and it's name reminds me of this:

Me liking the design! 👍

Only the large taillights are a bit too distracting for me. Now I would love to see this car actually in production :sly:

Though it is made out of expensive materials, it looks like it's made out of plastic. But it does look like it came out of Burnout, so it's awesome.

I've heard of this car for a while now. There are by far the best photos I've seen though. I love the fact that it's Canadian, but it's too long - the proportions are subtly off. It still looks nice - especially from the front - but it will be interesting to see this car enter into production. I hope it does well. It reminds me of something Gerry Wiegert would've come up with - which is a VERY good thing!

Now if only Canada could get cracking on a home-brew mass-market vehicle so the rest of us could drive a truly Canadian 'domestic' vehicle.

too many busy and unresolved details, some proportions are off (length of the door, size of rear lights and tail pipe for example.) But somebody is bound to like it.

Gah, its not a "Burnout car" guys. Burnout uses generic designs to represent its various types of car - the same as any other non-licensed racing game. Its not a design the Burnout developers came up with themselves - they are reflecting the styling cues all supercars use.

No, this is what we call a "generic supercar" look - flamboyant colour scheme, low and wide profile, big air intakes, big bonnet, sharp and angular styling and ridiculous design features (in this case a completely ridiculous rear end with hugh brake lights, exhaust and grill-thingy).

Gah, its not a "Burnout car" guys. Burnout uses generic designs to represent its various types of car - the same as any other non-licensed racing game. Its not a design the Burnout developers came up with themselves - they are reflecting the styling cues all supercars use.

No, this is what we call a "generic supercar" look - flamboyant colour scheme, low and wide profile, big air intakes, big bonnet, sharp and angular styling and ridiculous design features (in this case a completely ridiculous rear end with hugh brake lights, exhaust and grill-thingy).

Talk about splitting hairs! What you are saying is that the Burnout graphical designers do the same thing as the designers of this plastic aberration.

Oh and this guy wants his brake lights back:

hugh-grant-151209-480.jpg

Well I just find it silly to refer to a car by a video game which is ironically mirroring this very kind of car! Its kind of missing the point of the designs in Burnout and giving it some weird credit/criticism (depending on how you feel about these designs) it doesn't really deserve.

I first heard of this car a few years back. I loved it! I love the Mclaren F1 3 seat style and its fast too!

When i saw the front i was like:

Then I saw the back and was like:

But then I saw the back...

I thought the same thing.
If they can make the tail lights smaller and open up the body work around the exuasts it would be better, but the front looks good exept for the windshield wiper base look a little odd.
And what engine do they use is it in house or supplied?

maybe you guys havent been reading what i posted
but its IN PRODUCTION
yes..... not if they make it :) :P
it IS BEING MADE :)

and the company is booked well into next year at least

I thought the same thing.
If they can make the tail lights smaller and open up the body work around the exuasts it would be better, but the front looks good exept for the windshield wiper base look a little odd.
And what engine do they use is it in house or supplied?

Some sources say it has a 6.2L engine, while some say it has a 7.0L.

I'm gonna guess it's from the Corvette.

maybe you guys havent been reading what i posted
but its IN PRODUCTION
yes..... not if they make it :) :P
it IS BEING MADE :)

and the company is booked well into next year at least

I don't CARE. IT'S UGLY!

And... I CAN'T AFFORD IT!

aaaaand if I could... THERE'S ABOUT FIFTY SEVEN OTHER CARS I'D BUY FIRST!

Back