(54) MOUNT FOR MOVING OF A DISPLAY
(75) Inventors: Bogdan Grabania, Krakow (PL); Kamil Sienkiel, Ostrowiec ywiytokrzyski (PL)
(73) Assignee: Peerless Industries, Inc., Aurora, IL (US)
( * ) Notice: Subject to any disclaimer, the term of this patent is extended or adjusted under 35 U.S.C. 154(b) by 0 days.
(21) Appl.No.: 12/479,357
(22) Filed: Jun. 5, 2009
(Under 37 CFR 1.47)
(65) Prior Publication Data
US 2010/0090077 Al Apr. 15, 2010
Related U.S. Application Data
(60) Provisional application No. 61/060,625, filed on Jun. 11, 2008.
(51) Int. CI.
E04G 3/00 (2006.01)
(52) U.S. CI 248/285.1; 248/298.1; 248/919
(58) Field of Classification Search 248/298.1,
248/274.1, 282.1, 285.1, 917, 919 See application file for complete search history.
(56) References Cited
U.S. PATENT DOCUMENTS
A moveable mount equipped with a motor drive set that comprises a motor and a gear that make one or more axles with attached arms move in a linear manner along longer sides coupled to the casing and, simultaneously, rotate during linear relocation, and where the motor along with the drive transmitting elements are placed in the casing of the mount. In an embodiment, the driving power is simultaneously transmitted by a cable from the motor to the pair of slides with one or more blocks situated on one or more slides in which the arms and the axles are mounted in a rotary manner.
14 Claims, 6 Drawing Sheets