Join the program
Get further, faster. Members will gain access to premium Google products and support, including:
- Google Ad Grants: Free AdWords advertising to promote your website on Google through keyword targeting.
- YouTube Nonprofit Program: Access exclusive resources, features and programs designed to maximize your organization's impact on YouTube.
- Google Apps for Nonprofit: Free version of the Google Apps business productivity suite, including Gmail, Docs, Calendar, and more.
Ready, steady, go?Apply to Google for Nonprofits
Here's how to apply to Google for Nonprofits:
Review eligibility requirements
Apply to the program
Once approved, enroll in specific Google products
Get started with product tutorials
Are you eligible for Google for Nonprofits?
Make sure your organization meets the following requirements:
- Google is working with TechSoup to provide
access to Google products and services. To be eligible for the Google for Nonprofits
program, organizations must:
- Have a validated account with TechSoup's local partner. (Not currently a member of TechSoup? Register here).
- Be a registered and recognized charity or nonprofit as described here.
- Acknowledge and agree to the application's required certification regarding nondiscrimination and donation receipt of use.
- Please note that the following organizations are not eligible for Google for
- Governmental entities and organizations;
- Hospitals and health care organizations;
- Schools, childcare centers, academic institutions, and universities (philanthropic arms of educational organizations are eligible). To learn more about Google's programs for educational institutions, visit Google in Education.
- Google reserves the right to grant or deny an organization's application or participation at any time, for any reason, and to supplement or amend these eligibility guidelines at any time. Selections are made at Google's sole discretion, and are not subject to external review.