Recent Quotes (30 days)

You have no recent quotes
chg | %

Gabriel Resources Ltd  

(Public, TSE:GBU)   Watch this stock  
Find more results for GBU
0.000 (0.00%)
Delayed:   1:09PM EDT
TSE data delayed by 15 mins - Disclaimer
Currency in CAD
Range 0.23 - 0.25
52 week 0.12 - 0.48
Open 0.24
Vol / Avg. 86,500.00/189,354.00
Mkt cap 84.67M
P/E     -
Div/yield     -
EPS -1.64
Shares 384.15M
Beta -0.19
Inst. own     -
May 16, 2016
Q1 2016 Gabriel Resources Ltd Earnings Release (Estimated)
Mar 29, 2016
Q4 2015 Gabriel Resources Ltd Earnings Release

Key stats and ratios

Q1 (Mar '16) 2015
Net profit margin - -
Operating margin - -
EBITD margin - -
Return on average assets -70.62% -187.08%
Return on average equity -3250.25% -209.78%
Employees 40 -
CDP Score - -


16 Great Queen Street
United Kingdom - Map
+44-20-74211113 (Phone)
+44-20-74211149 (Fax)

Website links


Gabriel Resources Ltd. (Gabriel) is a Canada-based resource company engaged in the exploration and development of precious metal mineral properties in Romania. Gabriel has two mineral projects located in Romania and is focused on permitting and developing the project at Rosia Montana, which is one of the largest undeveloped gold deposits in Europe. The Company conducts all of its operations in Romania through Rosia Montana Gold Corporation (RMGC). RMGC wholly owns the project. Through its 80.69% equity shareholding in RMGC, Gabriel has a majority ownership interest in the Project. The remaining 19.31% of RMGC is held by Minvest, a state-owned mining enterprise. The Company's second project, the Bucium project, consists of the Rodu and Frasin epthermal gold and silver deposits, and Tarnita porphyry copper-gold deposit (Bucium Project) is considered as an advanced and early stage exploration.

Officers and directors

Jonathan G. Henry President, Chief Executive Officer, Non-Independent Director
Age: 49
Max Vaughan Chief Financial Officer
Richard Brown Chief Commercial Officer, Corporate Secretary
Keith R. Hulley Non-Executive Independent Chairman of the Board
Age: 75
Dag Cramer Non-Independent Director
Age: 52
Alfred Gusenbauer Independent Director
Age: 56
Harry Wayne Kirk Independent Director
Age: 71
Igor Levental Independent Director
Age: 60