High 5 Ventures Inc. is a junior mineral exploration company. It is engaged primarily in the identification, acquisition, exploration and, if warranted, the development of natural resource properties. The principal business of Kokomo is in mineral exploration. The Company, as of December 31, 2012, held 33% interest in the Extra High Property located in the Province of British Columbia and it had 0.5% gross receipts royalty interest in certain lithium mineral properties located in the Province of Ontario. The Extra High Property is located in Kamloops Mining Division, British Columbia, Canada. Its Extra High Property consists of a total area of approximately 1,074 hectares, and is located on Samatosum Mountain, immediately south of the formerly producing Samatosum Mine, 60 kilometer northeast of Kamloops, British Columbia. As of December 31, 2012, it held a 33% undivided interest in the Extra High Property. Colt Resources Inc. held the remaining 67% interest in the Extra High Property.