Recent Quotes (30 days)

You have no recent quotes
chg | %

Extract Resources Pty Ltd news

   Watch this stock
Showing stories 1 - 10 of about 70   

Articles published

EXT 0.0000
price chart
Update on Metallurgical Testwork at Mpokoto Gold Project
Armadale, the AIM quoted investment company focused on natural resources projects in Africa, is pleased to announce a positive update on the metallurgical testwork programme for the Mpokoto Gold Project ('Mpokoto' or the 'Project') in the Katanga ...
Paragon Diamonds Finalizes Design of Lemphane Processing Plant
The mine is owned by Meso Diamonds (Pty) Ltd., Paragon's 80-percent-owned subsidiary. ... This update is in line with the Company's objective to commence Stage I production at Lemphane in Q1 2015, which will involve the extraction of 1 million tonnes ...
Clean TeQ (ASX:CLQ) Agrees to Acquire Syerston Project from Ivanhoe Mines ...
Clean TeQ Metals Pty Ltd, a wholly owned subsidiary of Clean TeQ Ltd, has agreed to acquire all the outstanding shares in Ivanplats Holding Company Pty Ltd, the Australian holding vehicle for Ivanhoe Mines Group's interest in the Syerston Project. As ...
Related articles »  
Still sparkling, forty-five years on
In 1968, DeBeers B/K9 and B/K12 discovered four Damtshaa pipes. The following year on the 23rd June, DBCM (Pty) Ltd and Botswana government agreed that DBMC owned 85% and Botswana government the remaining 15%.
Related articles »  
Mining News: Global exploration spending slips again
Teck Resources Ltd. and partner NANA Regional Corp. announced third-quarter 2014 results from their Red Dog zinc-lead mine, which turned in operating profits of US$206 million versus an operating profit of US$143 million in the same period in 2013 ...
Knowing what makes your customer tick
Smarter analytics techniques can extract invaluable information about consumer behavior; in turn social media enables customers to react immediately to every business interaction.
Related articles »  
AFL lobbies state government over bosses' private company
In what both men admit was an inappropriate use of the AFL's resources, Fairfax Media has confirmed that the league's executive for government relations last year emailed the office of the then mining minister Nick Kotsiras about issues affecting a ...
Related articles »  
Telstra-NBN deal a Christmas gift for the Coalition
One that not only protects Telstra from any changes to the NBN process but also locks in all the extra value it stands to extract from the shift to the multi-technology NBN. These considerations will continue to exert a significant amount of pressure ...
Related articles »  
Nuclear vendor workshops will allow potential suppliers to strut their stuff
"The nuclear programme and shale gas extraction in the Karoo will happen. The only questions are that they are done in an affordable manner and are safe," he said.
Related articles »  
Mackowski on the race to rare earth production
October 10, 2014 - Tracy Weslosky, Editor-in-Chief and Publisher of InvestorIntel, speaks to Steve Mackowski, Senior Consultant of PDCA Management Services Pty Ltd about his expertise in rare earths oxides (REO) extraction processes and the keys to ...
Related articles »