Agnico Eagle Mines Ltd news

   Watch this stock
Showing stories 1 - 6 of about 6   

Articles published

AEM 59.37 +0.35 (0.59%)
price chart
Mining grads hit pay dirt amid labour crunch
“A lot of people in my class are returning to places they worked in the summer,” said Ms. Squires, who has taken a job at Agnico-Eagle Mines Ltd.'s Meadowbank mine in Nunavut, where she interned in 2010. “I think that if companies invested more in ...
Arviat celebrates new batch of diamond driller grads
Organizations including the hamlet of Arviat, Agnico-Eagle Mining Ltd., Nunavut Arctic College and the Government of Nunavut teamed up to fund the 10-week course, which provides certification that's recognized across Canada.
AEM starts getting it right at Nunavut's Meadowbank
As it turns the page on a terrible year, Agnico-Eagle Mines Ltd. got better performance out of its Meadowbank mine near Baker Lake and most of its other mining projects during the first quarter of 2012, the company's latest financial statements reveal ...
Gold glitters for North American mining students
"A lot of people in my class are returning to places they worked in the summer," said Squires, who has taken a job at Agnico-Eagle Mines Ltd's Meadowbank mine in the northern Canadian territory of Nunavut, where she interned in 2010.
Top Undervalued Small And Mid-Cap Gold Mining Picks Of Fund Managers
Agnico Eagle Mines Ltd. (AEM): AEM is a Canadian company engaged in the production, development and exploration of gold in Canada, U.S.
Humanis Group acquires mining and resources recruitment specialist Gnomic
The firm owns 45% of the property, while joint venture partner Agnico Eagle has the rest (55%). silver-city-minerals_Drill-Rig-Razorback-West-Nov-2016- · Silver City Minerals Ltd spins drill bit at Broken Hill. November 04 2016. The company has a zinc ...