Barrick Gold Corp. news

   Watch this stock
Showing stories 1 - 10 of about 122   

Articles published

ABX 15.58 -0.04 (-0.26%)
price chart
Barrick Gold Corp board's re-election opposed by Ontario pension fund
Barrick Gold Corp. is facing an investor revolt ahead of its annual meeting for the second time in three years, as two of Canada's largest pension funds said they will not support the board of directors.
Three pension funds oppose Barrick Gold's executive compensation  OurWindsor.ca
Pension Funds Set to Vote Against Re-Election of Barrick Board  Wall Street Journal
Earnings Preview: 2 Things to Watch for When Barrick Gold Corp. Reports Next ...
Low gold prices have crushed the mining industry, leaving some industry stalwarts struggling to hold on. Barrick Gold Corp (TSX:ABX)(NYSE:ABX) has been particularly hard-hit.
Barrick Gold Corp. Receives C$17.75 Consensus Target Price from Brokerages ...  The Legacy
Barrick Gold (ABX) Stock Is Down Today Amid Lower Gold Prices  TheStreet.com
Here Are 13.1 billion Reasons I Don't Own Barrick Gold Corp.
If you don't like taking big risks with your investments, you'll probably want to avoid companies with a lot of debt. After all, if a company owes a lot of money, and things don't go its way, it will be under serious financial pressure (and its stock ...
Barrick shareholders urged to vote 'no' on John Thornton's ' ...  The Globe and Mail
Shareholder Adviser Tells Investors to Vote Against Barrick Gold Chairman ...  Nasdaq
Should You Buy Goldcorp Inc. Over Barrick Gold Corp.?
It doesn't really look good for the yellow metal right now. The price is depressed and most investors aren't really holding their breath or waiting for it to recover.
Goldcorp Maintains Annual Production Guidance in 1Q15  Market Realist
4 Reasons to Buy Barrick Gold Corporation
Barrick Gold Corporation (TSX:ABX)(NYSE:ABX) has been the bad boy in the bullion camp for the past four years, but signs of a rebound are emerging and investors are wondering if now is the time to get in.
Is Barrick Gold Corporation On The Verge To Regain Its Shine?  Bidness ETC
Barrick Gold (ABX) Stock Is Down Today on Falling Gold Prices  TheStreet.com
3 Scenarios Where Barrick Gold Corp. Could Be the Next Allied Nevada Gold ...
As recently as 2012, gold miner Allied Nevada Gold Corp. (TSX:ANV)(NYSE:ANV) was worth more than $5 billion. Fast forward to today, and the equity is likely worthless.
Baird: Ethics watchdog approved my new jobs
Last week, Barrick Gold Corp. revealed in securities filings that Baird would join the global mining company's advisory board on international affairs.
John Baird takes job as adviser to Barrick Gold Corp.  CP24 Toronto's Breaking News
Baird timed his jump perfectly  Toronto Star
Goldcorp to sell 40% stake in Nevada project to Premier Gold
Goldcorp Inc. has a preliminary agreement to sell its 40 per cent interest in a Nevada project to Premier Gold Mines Ltd. Barrick Gold Corp. owns the other 60 per cent interest in the South Arturo mine project, which is eight kilometres from Barrick's ...
Vancouver's Goldcorp to sell 40 per cent stake in South Arturo joint ...  Vancouver Sun
How to Make US$13 million as a Barrick Gold Corp. Employee
The past few years have not been very fun for Barrick Gold Corp. (TSX:ABX)(NYSE:ABX) shareholders, and last year was no exception.
Barrick Gold Corp. Director Acquires C$4100022.00 in Stock (ABX)  Dakota Financial News
Gold Rally Sparks a Rush of Barrick Gold Corporation (ABX) Call Buying  Schaeffers Research (blog)
Barrick Gold Corp chairman gets $3.4-million pay hike in 2014 despite poor ...
The chairman of Barrick Gold Corp. received a big pay hike in 2014 despite another rough year for shareholders. John Thornton was paid a whopping US$12.9-million for his work last year, according to a proxy circular filed by the company Friday night.