Recent Quotes (30 days)

You have no recent quotes
chg | %

Genting Berhad (ADR) news

   Watch this stock
Showing stories 1 - 10 of about 91   

Articles published

GEBHY 13.45 0.00 (0.00%)
price chart
Linc Energy - Nearly A 'Sure Thing'? (LNCGY)
The price of the U.S. ADR shares (equal to 10 ordinary shares) more than quadrupled from $6-$7 per share to over $30. By the end of 2013, the 80 potential partners had dwindled to ... One example of what this could mean is demonstrated by the ...
Related articles »  
Macau ADR above US$125 mln in first five days of October
Average daily revenue (ADR) in Macau casinos rose to more than MOP1 billion (US$125 million) in the first five days of the week-long Chinese national holiday, compared to MOP900 million in the final weeks of September, according to figures obtained by ...
Related articles »  
Vick: Jets will have no patience with Geno Smith, we have to win now
"Geno has taken that step in the right direction. I think he's ready to lead this team," Vick told the New York Daily News.
Related articles »  
Genting Malaysia quarterly profit down by almost half
Casino operator Genting Malaysia Bhd reported a 45-percent drop in net profit in the second quarter of 2014, the company announced on Thursday.
Related articles »  
Worst case 3.3 pct dip in Macau GGR under smoking changes
A �worst case scenario� under the latest smoking rules for Macau casino main floors - that came into effect on Monday - is for a loss of up to 3.3 percent of gross gaming revenue (GGR) annually, and a 6.3 percent haircut for casinos' earnings before ...
Related articles »  
Genting Malaysia to start bond sale this month: report
Genting Malaysia previously stated that the funds raised via the note sale would go towards operating expenses, capital expenses, investments and property development.
Related articles »  
Shine comes off Golden Week in Macau: analysts
The average daily revenue (ADR) from gambling generated by Macau's casinos in the first six days of October - including the so-called 'Golden Week' period surrounding the October 1 National Day holiday for the People's Republic of China - appears to be ...
Related articles »  
Caesars says to engage bank creditors over debt
Earlier this month, the casino operator said it received a notice of default from a group of second-lien holders covering US$3.7 billion of the company's debt.
Related articles »  
Steven Romick Invests Over $150M In Russian Oil Companies
Genting Malaysia Bhd (KLSE:GENM) (OTCMKTS:GMALY), a Malaysian company involved in the leisure and hospitality business covering theme parks, gaming, hotels, seaside resorts, casinos and entertainment, also received additional investment.
Small Norwegian Cruise Line Making Big Waves
The public owns 45% of common shares, with the other 55% split between Genting Hong Kong and private equity firms Apollo Global Management and TPG Capital.
Related articles »