Reynolds American, Inc. news

   Watch this stock
Showing stories 1 - 10 of about 83   

Articles published

RAI 53.78 +6.61 (14.01%)
price chart
British American Tobacco offers takeover of tobacco giant Reynolds American Inc.
LONDON—British American Tobacco is offering to take over Reynolds American Inc. in a $47 billion deal that would create the world's largest publicly traded tobacco company and try to make up for a decline in smoking in the U.S.
BAT Bids $47 Billion for Full Ownership of Reynolds American  Bloomberg
Reynolds American CEO to Leave Role at Year's End
Ms. Cameron, 57, who was lured out of retirement by Reynolds in May 2014 to complete its $25 billion takeover of Lorillard Inc., said the move fulfills one of two mandates she was given by Reynolds's board after rejoining the company. In addition to ...
Comprehensive Stock Analysis of: Reynolds American Inc. (NYSE:RAI)  News Oracle
Here Are Research Reports Worth Watching: Reynolds American Inc. (NYSE:RAI ...  Review Fortune
Reynolds American Evaluating BAT's Takeover Proposal
LONDON -- Aiming to solidify its position in the U.S. and global markets, British American Tobacco Plc (BAT), which owns 42.2% of Reynolds American Inc. (RAI), has made a proposal to merge with Reynolds through the acquisition of the remaining 57.8% in ...
Reynolds American Shareholders Offered A Modest Premium  Seeking Alpha
Steady Stock: Reynolds American, Inc. (NYSE:RAI)  Post Registrar
Moody's affirms Reynolds American's Baa3 ratings; changes outlook to developing
Moody's Investors Service ("Moody's") affirmed the Baa3 ratings of Reynolds American Inc. ("Reynolds") and changed the outlook to developing from positive.
Fitch Places Reynolds American Inc. on Rating Watch Positive
NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Fitch Ratings has placed Reynolds American Inc.'s (Reynolds) Long-Term Issuer Default Rating (IDR) of 'BBB' and Short-Term IDR of 'F2' on Rating Watch Positive.
Why McDonald's Corporation (MCD), Reynolds American, Inc. (RAI) and Time ...
Tobacco giant Reynolds American, Inc. surged 14% on volume that was nearly 15 times above the daily average after the company received a takeover offer from rival British American Tobacco plc.
Daily Stock Updates: AT&T Inc. (T), Time Warner (TWX), Microsoft ...  Smarter Analyst
5 Great Reasons to Buy Reynolds American Inc.
Reynolds American has declined 12% over the past three months on lackluster growth, concerns about new e-cigarette regulations, and fears that rising interest rates will cause investors to dump slow-growth income stocks.
Buzz Stocks: Microsoft Corporation, Reynolds American, Inc., and Coach Inc
U.S. stocks are down as earnings continue to roll in. Among equities in focus today are tech stock Microsoft Corporation (NASDAQ:MSFT), tobacco company Reynolds American, Inc. (NYSE:RAI), and luxury retailer Coach Inc (NYSE:COH). Here's a quick look ...
Noteworthy Analyst Evaluations of Stocks: Reynolds American Incorporated (NYSE ...
Reynolds American Inc. (NYSE:RAI) remained bullish with an increase +18.85% putting the price on the $54.79 per share in current trading session on 10/21/2016.
Reynolds American's Disappointing Quarter Belies A Strong Growth Story
Reynolds American, Inc. (NYSE: RAI) third quarter earnings per share and revenue fell short of what analysts were expecting.