Noranda Aluminum Holding Corporation news

   Watch this stock
Showing stories 1 - 10 of about 77   

Articles published

NORNQ 0.0650 0.0000 (0.00%)
price chart
Noranda Aluminum files for bankruptcy
Feb 8 Noranda Aluminum Holding Corp, a producer of primary aluminum and rolled aluminum coils, filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection on Monday and said it will evaluate its various business operations.
Noranda Aluminum's parent company files for bankruptcy  NOLA.com
US Noranda Aluminum files for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection  Platts
The Insider and director of Noranda Aluminum Holding Corporation (NYSE:NOR ...
A calculated and judicious act was made by the director of Noranda Aluminum Holding Corporation (NYSE:NOR) 0.0670 +0.0020 3.08% , Mr. Alan Schumacher, 2 days ago, when he sold amount company shares - 5,000, totalling $8,700 U.S.
Warning Noranda Aluminum Holding Corporation (NYSE:NOR) Pessimists! Noranda ...
A calculated and well-grounded transaction was made by the the of Noranda Aluminum Holding Corporation (NYSE:NOR) 0.0700 -0.0035 -4.76% , Noranda Holdings Lp, which unloaded a substantial number of shares - 10,951,711, amounting to ...
Noranda Aluminum - Buyout Candidate (NOR)
The company owns 49% of the mining operation in St. Ann, Jamaica. The Jamaican government owns the other 51% plus surface rights.
Market Gainers: Noranda Aluminum Holding Corporation, American Superconductor ...
Noranda Aluminum Holding Corporation (NYSE:NOR) stock soared over 50% today, following the company's announcement about successful shipment of 31,000 metric tonnes of smelter grade alumina to a Chinese aluminum smelter.
Noranda Aluminum Holding Mediation Participation Sought, Granted 03/24/16
According to documents filed with the U.S. Bankruptcy Court, Noranda Aluminum Holding creditor Sherwin Alumina Company filed an emergency motion for an order authorizing the Court-appointed mediator to allow Century Aluminum Company to ...
Noranda Aluminum - Risky Bet With Significant Potential Returns (NOR)
This article is going to be an overview of Noranda's capital structure and value of the company using Black-Scholes model used to value business as discussed in this New York University lecture discussion.
Noranda Aluminum Holding Dismissal Sought
According to the U.S. Bankruptcy Court docket, Sherwin Alumina Company filed a motion to dismiss the Chapter 11 case of Noranda Aluminum Holding's affiliated Debtor Noranda Bauxite Ltd. (NBL). The motion explains, “NBL's filing in this District smack ...
Government rebuffs Noranda pressure
Noranda Aluminum Holding Corporation has announced it will be moving ahead with job cuts, as it grapples with several challenges, including the insistence of the Jamaican Government to collect the full bauxite levy.
Moody's Downgrades Noranda's ratings (CFR to Caa1); Outlook negative
New York, August 20, 2015 -- Moody's Investors Service downgraded Noranda Aluminum Acquisition Corporation's ("Noranda") Corporate Family Rating (CFR) to Caa1 from B3 and Probability of Default rating to Caa1-PD from B3-PD. At the same time Moody's ...